I Love You: Photo Frame Editor 1.1 APK for Android



I Love You: Photo Frame Editor 1.1
File name: I-Love-You:-Photo-Frame-Editor.APK
ID: com.photo.iloveyou.frames
Version: 1.1
File Size: 4.7Mb



I Love You: Photo Frame Editor Screenshots

Lastest I Love You: Photo Frame Editor APK for Android
Free I Love You: Photo Frame Editor APK
Download I Love You: Photo Frame Editor APK for Android

I Love You: Photo Frame Editor Details

Do you want set your lover photo on frame with I love you sticker?
I Love You - Photo Frame Editor have lovely unique photo frames to decorate your lover frame with your proposal…
A free, specialized, and comprehensive photo editing tool, that let's you quickly and easily set lover photo on frames and edit photos. It is very easy to use and helps you to set on beautiful frames.

Functions:
-> Unique frames
-> Make effects on photo
-> Set overlays on photo
-> Set photo as wallpaper
-> Drag and drop photo on frame
-> Save your photos in SD card
-> Share your photos instantly

I Love You - Photo Frame Editor is one type of photo frame app like photo collage or photo grid apps.

I Love You: Photo Frame Editor | -1 Reviewers | | Rating: 0

Download I Love You: Photo Frame Editor 1.1 APK

Lastest I Love You: Photo Frame Editor APK for Android.
Previous
Next Post »