ID: com.andromo.dev299464.app311482
Version: 2.0
File Size: 2.2Mb
Redeem UV Free Screenshots
Redeem UV Free Info
Give Redeem UV Free a try and redeem your UltraViolet movie codes through your linked vudu and CinemaNow accounts!If you’ve tried to redeem UltraViolet digital movie codes before, you know that it can be a difficult process. Here is a helpful hint to ease the confusion and help you get the most out of Redeem UV.
Create and link vudu and CinemaNow accounts to one UltraViolet account. UltraViolet requires codes to be redeemed through their partnered retailers. This wouldn’t be a problem except none of the retailers have all of the UltraViolet titles available for redemption. The way to get around this is to have all your retailer accounts linked to one UltraViolet account, that way any UltraViolet code redeemed in one retailer will be added to your library in all the others.
Example: I always use vudu to view my Ultraviolet movies, so I go there first to redeem a code. I type the title in the search box but cannot find a match. The title is not available. No problem, next I search for the movie in the CinemaNow tab, find it, enter the code and redeem my movie. I then exit the Redeem UV app and go to vudu.com to check my library. The movie I just redeemed is now available in my vudu library even though I had to go to CinemaNow to redeem the code!
Features of Redeem UV Free 2.0
Please note this app is intended ONLY for redeeming UV codes. Redeemed titles MUST be viewed from retailer account/apps linked to your UV account.2.0 - New movie news feed
1.9 - Removed target ticket (no longer in service)
1.8 - Bug fixes
You can now enter codes directly through UltraViolet without having to first search for the movie title. Just enter the redemption code and select the retailer account you would like use (such as vudu) to redeem the title!