ID: video.recovery
Version: 3.0
File Size: 1.9Mb
Video Recovery Beta Screenshots
Video Recovery Beta Info
Due to the popularity and success of my photo recovery app, I have received many requests to develop other forms of media recovery. I listen and respond to every single review, and so this is the BETA test app for the video recovery. Videos include movies, clips, and camera recorded media.No root required! Results and Quality may Vary!
Disclaimer: Due to the many operation systems, device types, and time of media deletion, this app cannot guarantee the recovery of your media. As with any software, please back up your media before running. The developer and Tasty Blueberry PI LLC is not liable for any result accidental or intentional due to using this app.
Your feedback is extremely appreciated! Please leave review (I do my best to respond to all reviews) or email me at contacttastyblueberrypi@gmail.com.
For instructional videos and additional information, please visit
http://tastyblueberrypi.com/instructionvideo.html
What's new in Video Recovery Beta 3.0
Version 1.0-1.9 [04-20-2015] Testing Video Recovery BetaVersion 2.0-3.0 [09-21-2015] Testing Algorithm 1